Washing machines that are built like commercial machines?

Emmo

Ariston, Asko, Thor There are a ton of Pro Washing Machines.

Reply to
wayner

Reply to
Karl Vorwerk

What about those Australian machines someone on the group was talking about around a year ago. Karl

Reply to
Karl Vorwerk

New Zealand based Fisher and Paykel makes a highly efficient top loading washer. It is a simple design with a direct drive DC motor. They also came out with a top loading dryer, with an unnecessarily complex design (IMHO) compared with the washer.

Reply to
Bob

My sister just bought this pair last week from Lowes. I'm waiting to hear of its + & -.

Reply to
syoung

You might want to look at the Stabler, if you can find them (this is all I can find:

It is made by an industrial washing machine manufacturer and is built like a tank. Very clever design features make it one of the most energy efficient. My brother designed it and holds patents on some of the features. He's no longer affiliated with them, but the machine is very good. Very pricey, though. I believe they are still made.

Reply to
Bob Chilcoat

It is made by an industrial washing machine manufacturer and is built like a

Reply to
GaryRW