Washing Machine Wont Spin

I have the same or similar problem, the Machine will not enter the spin cycle. I was thinking I may have overloaded it, I put it on the Fast/Fast setting and let it go, although, it worked fine and the machine handled another load afterwards, a smaller load.

So, the machine will fill with water, then empty, never enter the spin cycle. What can I do? The machine is a Kenmore 90 Series.

Thanks,

-Garett

Reply to
Garett