Washing machine water level

My sears washing machine only fills up 3/4 full. How can i increase the water level?

Reply to
Stibs

Not to be too obvious, but you did check for a level/load size control and the operations booklet?

Reply to
dpb

Do not fool with the pressure switch. Just replace it. If the water level is still at the same point, you know that is what is meant to be.

Reply to
nospamtodd

That's about the way my GE fills. They've got to have some "freeboard" to allow for sloshing and clothing that rises above the water due to entrapped air. I suspect what you are seeing is the way it is supposed to be at maximum loading.

SJF

Reply to
SJF