Washing Machine "walks" several feet

I personally get offended by ootsie cutesie replies that have nothing to do with the subject, are top posted followed by religious propaganda, and then include hundreds of lines of dialogue.

But that's me.

"Thread drift" happens. And it usually happens for two reasons. One, the question has been answered six times, and two, this is the same as a conversation, and not a structured debate.

HTH

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Sad to hear that you have such a low opinion of me. I guess, not much I can do about it.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon