Washing Machine "walks" several feet

Page 2 of 3

Thanks, Ed. I thought I remembered making some replies, but sure hope I havn't hijacked any threads. Of course, many will say that my screen name and signature box do that (hijacking) for me.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Nahhhh, member in good standing still running strong.

Is it SM or S&M ???
    just curious...

Smarty wrote:

Really? You might want to look at the dictionary on your way to another newsgroup.

if it goes on long enough. There are several old-timers on the ng, well informed and helpful but most of whom spout off now and then. We take turns at being offensive on some issue :o) Stormin's suggestion was a long way from being "disgraceful". We get most emotional about top/bottom posting....certain damnation! :o)
Oh, yah, those bottom posters are going straight down.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

You could join us, just by changing a setting in your Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843.
If the default is "top post" - just change it for bottom posting.
Why insist on the sig line at the top? Some people in Ethiopia walk for days to get to a computer. By then all they see is missing parts of the thread.
The threads are snipped off by the servers, depending on how the operate and run.

"Goes on long enough".....??? My original question was posted less than one day with very few replies when Chris / Stormin' started his bullshit. If you are trying to say that this "wandered from the original topic", I can only reply that it was, like many of his posts, a totally unrelated, wise-guy comment, not at all timed when the thread had "gone on long enough".
And true to the form of a weasel, he never apologies, never replies directly to a legitimate complaint, but sits back in a smug way preparing his next verbal turd.
Smarty wrote:

Smarty, are you the same jerk who said this, just yesterday: "For whatever it is worth, I am a devout religious believer and practitioner, and also hold strong political beliefs including those on many topics including guns, abortion, and other areas which are highly controversial."?

I personally get offended by ootsie cutesie replies that have nothing to do with the subject, are top posted followed by religious propaganda, and then include hundreds of lines of dialogue.
But that's me.
"Thread drift" happens. And it usually happens for two reasons. One, the question has been answered six times, and two, this is the same as a conversation, and not a structured debate.
HTH
Steve
Sad to hear that you have such a low opinion of me. I guess, not much I can do about it.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Oh I see. Translated, that means it's your time of the month.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Compared with sex, that sounds REALLY boring.

snipped-for-privacy@invalid.invalid...

Aren't most of the Mormons home HAVING family sex evenings?
Bob Morein (215) 646-4894
Only the married ones. And then only with the spouse.
The sad reality, is that Mormons have plenty of sexual sins, teen pregnancy, and so on. I hope it's less common than in the rest of the population. But, I'm not really sure.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

It was mentioned in another thread that we should discuss prophylactics, or the warnings on the packages. I'll add to that the need for public support for all birth control techniques, including abortion, as the need of a person might suggest.
--
Best regards
Han

Might try smaller loads or fix the feet to a slab of concrete.
snipped-for-privacy@reader443.eternal-september.org...

Usually I go over to Lowes and get a couple Mexicans to hold it in place.
Bob Morein (215) 646-4894
Is the washing machine still there, at the end of the "steal" cycle?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

OP! Check for bent feet on the machine. They can walk on a crooked leg, easily.

http://www.russiablog.org/DontFeedtheTrolls.jpg