Washing Machine Toilet gurgling

Live in lower level of a new condo. When my upstairs neighbor uses washing machine, all of my drains gurgled. Called Plumber - He Snaked my toilet and found that someone threw a pipe into a pipe across the street and it was backing things up.
Now when my upstairs neighbor does washing only the front toilet gurgles (and drains out water of toilet, sometimes bubbles in toilet). Plumber: resnaked and no obstruction. Checked upstairs water connection - no crossed pipes - all flow looked good, they gave me a new toilet in case that was the problem.
And toilet still gurgles when upstairs neighbor does laundry.
blocked vent to roof? washing machine connected to a sink or stand pipe that is not properly vented? it shouldn't be sucking on your downstairs trap water, it should be sucking air from the vent to the roof. see: http://www.fluidmaster.com/usa.html
Santa wrote:

Santa wrote:

As Buffalo said, it's a venting problem.
It's possible that the washer installation was done improperly when built. And hidden behind walls where you won't see it.
Don't take this problem lightly. Haunt the management till it's properly corrected or threaten Health Dep't action.
Jim
Santa wrote:

Something is wrong with your drain systems venting if any drain for any reason causes water movement in another drain.
--
Tom Horne

The plumbers were scratching their heads. I gave them the info. everyone suggested (thanks!!) and the plumbers are due to come in next week to check venting issues. I'll keep you posted of the outcome. In the meantime, my lower level neighbors are getting the same gurgling in their front room toilet since upstairs neighbors just moved in (again when they are doing wash upstairs). In addition, the condo complex next door has people in lower units that have gurgling in all of their drains without upstairs units occupied. Any further thoughts will help. Thank you!!!!!