washing machine shakes vi

Curious:
C > We don't know why this is happening, but our C > whirpool front loading machine shakes violently C > when loaded with linens. With other types of garments, C > there is not much shaking.
As the others suggested, uneven load, but seems odd _every_ linens load is uneven. Perhaps the machine isn't level -- reset the feet, and as I understand it one needs to drop/slam the machine to lock the nuts in position (check in the manual for leveling directions).
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Daffynition: thud - what comes after second
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971

if they are linen then, lighten the load a tad. I wash linen table cloths one at a time cause they tend to be a bit sticky. If your not using linen and are talking about cotton or other fibers then never mind.
Barry wrote:>Curious:

Make sure the machine is level in both axis. Side to side, front to rear. Tom Work at your leisure!