washing machine shakes vi

Curious:

C > We don't know why this is happening, but our C > whirpool front loading machine shakes violently C > when loaded with linens. With other types of garments, C > there is not much shaking.

As the others suggested, uneven load, but seems odd _every_ linens load is uneven. Perhaps the machine isn't level -- reset the feet, and as I understand it one needs to drop/slam the machine to lock the nuts in position (check in the manual for leveling directions).

  • Daffynition: thud - what comes after second
Reply to
barry martin

if they are linen then, lighten the load a tad. I wash linen table cloths one at a time cause they tend to be a bit sticky. If your not using linen and are talking about cotton or other fibers then never mind.

Reply to
SQLit

Barry wrote:>Curious:

Make sure the machine is level in both axis. Side to side, front to rear. Tom Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom