Washing Machine Repair

I recently purchased a new agitator coupling for my GE washing maching, but I can't get the old one off. Any suggestions?

Doug...

Reply to
Doug

maching,

Hi,

No model# or part# posted.....if this is the plastic bell housing coupler that is about 3 inches wide and about 5 inches deep ( example

)....they get rusted onto the tranny shaft and we just split them with a flat screwdriver or chisle and a hammer. Once split open they come off easily ;) jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid