washing machine: I made it worse!

hi there! i had a look inside my front loading washing machine to inspect an intermittant tripping mcb problem and carefully removed the motor to vacuum it from carbon dust.to make this easier i laid down the machine on its side.
turns out it was clean but when i replaced it & refitted belt, drum is now making a bad loud friction metalic sound at every revolution at a certain position, even when spinned by hand. machine operates ok except this sound.
what could i have done wrong? thanks

Sounds like You may have misaligned the ring on the front of the drum that acts as a bearing.

You laid it on its side. Chances are, the drum suspension moved off center. It may be possible to push something back in place but I can't see from here. Take a look at the springs holding it in place.
thanks.i posted a 3second (256k) video with sound of the mentioned sound.i am spinning the drum by hand here with the belt off.you can hear the sound it made.
http://www.geocities.com/ymailus/washer.ASF
the sound is coming from the front (different 3 second 339k video below) http://www.geocities.com/ymailus/washer_front.mpg
the sound seems to be from frction between the front of the drum and the big rubber lip around the door.the drum is not contacting the lip evenly as seen in the video.
also here is a photo of the top springs:
http://www.geocities.com/ymailus/top.JPG
thx
should i lubricate this rubber seal around the door which contacts the drum maybe?
any idea from the video clip what i should try next with the machine?

What's wrong is all the booze you were drinking while doing this repair. I know you were drunk because I was watching you on your webcam. Now you will have to call a pro. You fucked up big time !!!! You are not capable of doing the repairs yourself.
Get your yellow pages and look for "appliance repair". The first entry will be something like Aaaaaaapliance center. They do that to get you to call them first. DO NOT call them, call one further down the list, if you can read that far before passing out.
Dudeman
On Dec 27, 3:15 am, snipped-for-privacy@yomama.com wrote:

Wow, you created that user JUST to post that? Brilliant!