Washing machine drum out of balance ?

When spinning I noticed that my washing machine drum is making a lot of noise. It doesn't seem to be rotating in a completely circular motion - as if the point it is rotating around is off centre. I would try and repair myself if anyone could point me in the right direction. ??

Reply to
oopsie

Well, assuming it's not an off balance load, I would check that all four legs are on the ground and that the machine is level side to side and front to back.

Reply to
Sanity

Some of the newer washers have self leveling rear feet. A metal bar that connects the two rear feet and a spring going to the frame. An out of balance load caused mine to shift too far and bind. Had to reset it an lube it up - now it works great.

If that is not it check around the bottom of the tub to make sure none of the springs are broken or popped off.

Reply to
Limp Arbor