Washing Machine Drain Tray installation

Hi,

I have a washing machine that sits on one of those drain trays which collects water in case the machine floods and diverts it down an "Emergency" pipe.

The drain tray has a crack and I want to put a new one in. My question is how do I lift this heavy machine up and over the lip of the tray which is about two inches tall? The tray is sorf of light plastic and I think will nto take that much bashing.

Is this just a matter of getting some really big guys and moving the machine, or is there some trick to it?

best, Mike.

Reply to
hobbes

Probably the easiest is to get two strong men. Or, just reverse the procedure used to put the machine in the tray.

Reply to
Phisherman

Reply to
desgnr