Washing Machine Drain Tray installation

Hi,
I have a washing machine that sits on one of those drain trays which collects water in case the machine floods and diverts it down an "Emergency" pipe.
The drain tray has a crack and I want to put a new one in. My question is how do I lift this heavy machine up and over the lip of the tray which is about two inches tall? The tray is sorf of light plastic and I think will nto take that much bashing.
Is this just a matter of getting some really big guys and moving the machine, or is there some trick to it?
best, Mike.
On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 04:24:37 -0800 (PST), hobbes

Probably the easiest is to get two strong men. Or, just reverse the procedure used to put the machine in the tray.
Just tilt it back & walk it off.