Washing Machine cold water pipe leaking

I have been slowly flooding my kitchen over goodness knows how long! The cold water pipe/filler has water pouring out - I have turned the little knob at the top which has stopped the leak. Can anyone advise me what to do next.

Colleen

Reply to
daniio

Turn both supply valves off, go to the hardware store for a new pair of washing machine hoses, remove and replace using a pair of pliers or small pipe wrench, and turn the valves back on. Is that what you're talking about?