Washing Machine Buzzer, Help?

Hello all,

About two weeks ago, our washing machine started to have issues. When they thing switches cycles, such from wash to rinse, or from rinse to spin and the buzzer barely sounds then it will sound in full force. The machine will continue its cycle.

It is not a balance problem. How do I know? I ran it empty to see if it would do it without a load in there, and yip thar she blows.

Any idea what might be going on here? Is it an easy fix or do I put this

3 year old washer out to pasture?

Thank you, Fred

Reply to
Fred Wilson

A 3 year old washer, even one in a house full of children, is not ready for the pasture after 3 years.

Low tech way to fix the problem is to find the buzzer wires and disconnect them. As long as the rest of the washer works as it should that would not bother me at all.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt