Washers to hold Foam Board

Page 2 of 2
On 2/7/2009 5:55 AM HeyBub spake thus:

Ah, yes, the Law of Conservation of Apostrophes. (Or "Apostrophe's" if one follows the AOL rules of spelling and punctuation.)
Kinda like how "r"s are conserved: the missing one from "Joisey" turns up in "terlet".
--
Personally, I like Vista, but I probably won\'t use it. I like it
✖

It is not missing, ransley stole it.
Add pictures here
✖