Washers for "WINNER" faucets?

In one of my baths I have a sink cabinet unit with a faucet with the name "WINNER" on the back. The hot started to drip. So I pulled out the stem and the washer is this rubber bushing recessed into the bottom. Trying to get it out just broke up the rubber. Searching for this company on the web and I didn't find anything. Does anyone know anything about this unit?
Don Wiss wrote:

Just take the parts to the plumbing store and let them help you.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit