washer won't spin

my ghw9250ml1 whirlpool washer won't spin.
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 07:45:20 -0500, irisfjohn wrote:

http://applianceguru.com /
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 07:45:20 -0500, "irisfjohn"
I don't have this type of washer, but once in the past I had the same thing. I was told that the lid switch could have failed. Did the 'finger' thing on the lid break off?
tom @ www.MeetANewFriend.com