washer troubleshooting

anyone know any good websites to help troubleshoot a problem with washing machine?

Reply to
Robert Cossell

Edwin Pawlowski

That would depend on the make (ie. brand) and *model number* off the washer in question and what kind of problem(s) you're wanting to troubleshoot.

A good start would be to post all the detailed information here and we may be able to direct you to appropriate resources... if not provide suggestions as to the posible cause and repair here.

You can find tips for locating the model number tag on your appliances in the 'Repair Parts' section of my site linked below.

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to
Dan O.

Hi,

Washer make, model#, approx age, problem??

model# helps.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff