washer problem resolved

A while back, I posted about a problem with my washer not spinning. After 5 technician visits and 3 different technicians, the problem was found with the spring which holds the wax motor in place. It wasn't tight enough so the motor wasn't pushed in all the way. Once the spring was fixed, it started working perfectly, (no particle board required). Thanks to the person who refered me to www.repairclinic.com.