WASHER: CLOTHES SOGGY

When the washer spins out, IF I HAVE USED A LOW WATER LEVEL, the clothes come out soggy.
If I run the machine again, AND RAISE THE WATER LEVEL TO HIGH OR EXTRA HIGH, the clothes spin out just fine.
I have a direct drive two speed and it only does four things: fill, agitate, empty, and spin.
Does anyone have a best estimate of the problem?
TIA
message

Have you timed the spin cycle with all water levels? I'd guess that time should be the same.
Charles Schuler wrote:

clothes to get offside and this triggers an interruption to the spin cycle.
Goomba38 wrote:

No, same amount of clothes. I underload since overloading will ruin a machine faster than anything else.
I run a shelter and do several animal loads each day. I am thinking the pet hair etc clog the pump and the load needs a lot of water to clear debris.
I am also thinking I am no candidate for a low water energy saver washer.
Anyone else?
message

Check for clogs in your drain lines (inside the dishwasher and sewer line.) . Hair is often a good candidate for clogs.
i would stop using low water level. then i would see: http://applianceguru.com /
7 LAMPSTICKS 7 FEASTS 7 AGES OF DISPENSATION wrote:

Thank you so much for referring me to applianceguru.com
It diagnosed my problem exactly. It said basically that if you own a Whirlpool and it isn't spinning (I do and and it isn't anymore...), you have a broken coupler.
"Many whirlpool-made washers us a small, relatively inexpensive device called a motor cojpling. This plastic-and-rubber component is mounted to the shaft of the motor on one side, and to the transmission on the other. Over time, the coupler wears out and fails. When that happens, you need to replace it complete."
You just saved me $100!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.