Washable Electrostatic Furnace Filters - Use While Wet?

Page 2 of 2

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 09:48:43 -0800 (PST), "hr(bob) snipped-for-privacy@att.net"

Nothing. Once I had ducts cleaned as my bride was sneezing often, thinking allergies we had the ducts cleaned.
The crew re-installed grills crooked, misaligned screws, scuffed wall paint where the shop vac bumped corners. Never again.
Hell, I can do that much damage.
I've never seen a filter, on a residential AC

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

That Bo-Air page reads just like advertising for one of those $400 $20 electric heaters, with circular references, anecdotes and a complete lack of technical detail.
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Hi, Common sense tells me, No. You need two filters to alternate.