Was my house vibrating, or was it me?

Page 2 of 2
On 2/26/2014 12:16 AM, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

house was vibrating. It stopped quickly. The next day there was a story n the newspaper about a mild earthquake that happened at the time I was feeling the vibrations. I guess I was a seismometer or something.

I did that one time, felt like the washing machine was in spin cycle, but it wasn't turned on.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 2/25/2014 11:16 PM, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

The same thing happened to me back in the 1970's when I was sitting on the toilet after I had eaten a whole large pizza the night before. The toilet was shaking and I thought it was due to me dropping a load of ready mix in the toilet. The next day, in the newspaper, there was a report of an unusual earthquake that had occurred in The Southeast. It was the first time I had experienced an earthquake but when I was in Californiastan during the late 1980's, it wasn't unusual to be laying in bed and feel it shaking along with everything else in the room. ^_^
TDD
On 2/25/2014 9:08 AM, Rebel1 wrote:

For some reason, I started hearing Carole King singing. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGdyMgvRNEg

TDD