Was my house vibrating, or was it me?

What kid has never spun around and around then tried to walk a strait line? Me and the kids I grew up with would get on the small merry go round on the playground then several of us would spin it with one of kids standing in the center. We would stop the spinning then laugh at the victim when he/she tried to walk. Heck, we didn't need recreational drugs, we had playground equipment. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Beer, a softball bat and a forehead. Drink a few, place forehead on bat, spin around a few times, attempt to hit ball. Lots of laughs.

As teenagers we used knock each other out with hyperventilation. One kid would bend over and breathe really hard until he was dizzy. Another kid would then grab him around the stomach from behind and squeeze real hard. After a few seconds the passed out kid was dropped to the ground. To make sure he wasn't faking, we'd kick him a few times to see if he moved.

We were such a fun group.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

The same thing happened to me back in the 1970's when I was sitting on the toilet after I had eaten a whole large pizza the night before. The toilet was shaking and I thought it was due to me dropping a load of ready mix in the toilet. The next day, in the newspaper, there was a report of an unusual earthquake that had occurred in The Southeast. It was the first time I had experienced an earthquake but when I was in Californiastan during the late 1980's, it wasn't unusual to be laying in bed and feel it shaking along with everything else in the room. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas