Was I scammed?

You need to do a lot of studying about flaming asshole. The above is like a kid saying "same to you". You're getting to be a bigger asshole with each feeble rebuttal. You're out of your league kid.

And you're out of your mind.
You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks an apple in it? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't so dense that light bends around you; if your weren't so fat that buildings bounce when you haul your Sumo Wrestler mass down the street, or if you didn't have a face that makes Medusa look like a supermodel. No, come to think of it, you would.
In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.

I think you're suffering from recto-cranial inversion, and to even suggest that you need psychological help would be to offer you the unjustifiable prospect of a normal life. It's sad to think that out of a hundred thousand sperm and YOU were the fastest. I think the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Now stick your head back up your ass and eat shit. I can't be bothered anymore with your total lack of intelligence and excess of drivel.

What's this fascination you have with asses? Just remember, you are the one who jumped in and began this flame fest. No go away to your corner where you beg for money because you are too crazy to work and earn your own way.
Me thinks "Ellen Ridenbaucher" is trolling and having a good laugh over this phony post.
Gideon