Warning on buying toilets

Be wary of companies like American Standard who discontinue certain colors on their toilets. Maybe white is safe. I have been waiting for years for them to come out with a better flushing toilet in Rhapsody Blue color, but it looks like that will never happen. They should have provided an accessory plunger with every older style 1.3 gallon flushers, because none of them work.
Sherwin D.
sherwindu wrote:

Sounds like a sh*tty company.-Jitney

It would be more appropriate to warn that buying Designer colors in fixtures and appliances carries with it a danger that finding a replacement will be more difficult, always more costly and in many cases impossible. Or that there were and still are some low flow toilets that just don't flush well.
American Standard still have two models available in Rhapsody Blue so they still make toilets in that color and they have models that have improved flushing, but not in your color. I'm not aware of any other company that is making fixture in blue, not that is would match anyway.
I understand your frustration.....