Warning for Fathers

With father's day coming soon, here is a warning for fathers.
If your son asks for a Transformer for his birthday or christmas, DO NOT give him one of these:
http://www.powertransformer.us/polemountedtransformer.jpg
What he wants is some ugly overpriced plastic robot thing thats what I'd refer to as a doll for boys.
snipped-for-privacy@toyotamail.com wrote:

I have passed this very important warning on to others of my acquaintance. Snopes is silent on this issue, so I can assume it is not just another Internet legend.