Warning for Fathers

With father's day coming soon, here is a warning for fathers.

If your son asks for a Transformer for his birthday or christmas, DO NOT give him one of these:

What he wants is some ugly overpriced plastic robot thing thats what I'd refer to as a doll for boys.

Reply to
tangerine3

I have passed this very important warning on to others of my acquaintance. Snopes is silent on this issue, so I can assume it is not just another Internet legend.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman