Warning - Bad experience with cabinet supplier

I have had a very bad experience with a cabinet supplier, and would like to know if there are blogging sites that I can post the experience on. I am specifically looking for home improvement sites to warn other would be clients of the lack of professionalism and failure to complete promises by this individual.
I will most likely file a complaint with his local BBB if someone can tell me how to access this information.
Thank you.