Wanted: Timbertech NATURAL color tongue and groove deck boards

Hello,

I need several Timbertech tongue and groove decking boards in the NATURAL color. This is the original color that they no longer make.

Ideally I'd like about ten 12 foot boards, but I'll take whatever I can get, even cut pieces of decent length.

Willing to pay the going rate for what the new stuff sells for. Let me know what you have!

Thanks,

Tom

Reply to
adlertom

Hello,

I need several Timbertech tongue and groove decking boards in the NATURAL color. This is the original color (beige that weathers to a grey) that they no longer make.

Ideally I'd like about ten 12 foot boards, but I'll take whatever I can get, even cut pieces of decent length.

Willing to pay the going rate for what the new stuff sells for. Let me know what you have!

I'm located in southern Wisconsin. Obviously I would prefer to find someone close to my location.

Thanks, Tom

Reply to
adlertom