wanted: old honda 21 inch mower, in poor (or worse) condition

need an old honda 21 inch mower, prefer model HR215sxa, but other models with the cast aluminum deck and any similar model number would probably be JUST as good for my purpose (eg model HRA215xxx, etc etc). your old mower need NOT run, can have bad transmission, be badly weathered, have been run over by a bulldozer, etc. all I'm after are the four control cables and the complete chrome 'push handlebars' assembly, complete with knobs, levers, etc. I also need the bagger, complete. will buy your _complete_ old mower in lousy shape in order to get parts I need. or will buy parts listed/as best suits you. prefer location in or near north central florida/gainesville area <?> but ALL considered.
or does anyone know where there's any 'mower junkyards' in north florida anywhere? or honda mower dealers that'll sell USED parts (all I've called don't)
please place word 'mower' or 'mower parts' etc in your reply header, so I don't toss it with the 40 tons of junk e-mails I get daily - thanks.
I take it you got the Honda without the controls running
TOM KAN PA wrote, wondering if this is really what he meant?

Wonder what's so special about this Honda mower? For all the aggravation, I'd just go and buy a new one.
Rich
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK.