Wanted new storm door that blocks UV

I would like to purchase a new full view storm door that will block some of the sun light and help keep my front door cooler. I am looking for brand recommendations I live in MN.
Thanks

Brand does not matter, it is the glass. Have the glass replaced at a good shop with some sort of coated glass.
Look around LowE coatings reduce UV you may even find a rating included and that UV reduction is normal in better doors
I think you need to look for Low-E glass. This usually accompanies Energy Star certification when it comes to windows.

Energy
i don't think you can have a Low-E lite on a single glazed installation, the coating is primarily made for insulated units. you can however get the glass in a bronze tint or a grey tint or buy the clear and have a professional install scratch resistant film similar to what is used in autos. this is done quite frequently in many homes and businesses and is very effictive and *if* the lite in the door is ever broken, it will help reduce the mess(by acting as a huge bandaid) the tempered glass will make when it falls out.
snipped-for-privacy@sneakemail.com wrote:

It is Infrared that you want to block not UV. Almost all glass does a good job of blocking UV but the real heat comes with the infrared. If you can't find any that specifically note low-e or or infrared just pick one that appears somewhat dark.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
There are SHG solar-heat-gain ratings for windows, perhaps this would be the rating of most value to you. Contact companies and research what they offer and recomend.