wanted, linoleum

Hi, I am looking for a source for old linoleum flooring (came in a roll). I like the patterns of the old stuff. Thanks

Reply to
joanandstan

Which patterns? There were thousands.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

(Google is your friend...)

In USA, if want actual lineoleum, manufacturers are Congoleum, Armstrong and Tarkett. As far as I know, they're the only ones.

Reply to
dpb

Are you going to break dance on it? Cardboard boxes are easier to find.

Reply to
Bob

How much do you want/need?

Reply to
Steve Barker LT

I need a large supply of asbestos to insulate my house. Maybe we could get a package deal....

Reply to
sonofabitchsky