wanted, linoleum

Hi, I am looking for a source for old linoleum flooring (came in a roll). I like the patterns of the old stuff. Thanks

Which patterns? There were thousands.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.oldhouseweb.com/suppliers_of/11204_Linoleum__.shtml
(Google is your friend...)
In USA, if want actual lineoleum, manufacturers are Congoleum, Armstrong and Tarkett. As far as I know, they're the only ones.
Are you going to break dance on it? Cardboard boxes are easier to find.

How much do you want/need?
--
Steve Barker

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I need a large supply of asbestos to insulate my house. Maybe we could get a package deal....