Wanted: Honeywell Q327A pilot burner assembly

Boiler information;

Manufacturer: Burnham Boiler #: P-204-W Serial #: 17036211

Q327A AB 8241 is what I see stamped on the existing pilot burner assembly. However, the manual for the boiler lists it as Q327A1006. It looks similar to the widely available Q327A 1626 assembly shown here;

But, I also have one of those and it is not suitable for several reasons.

Reply to
oparr