Wanted: Honeywell Q327A pilot burner assembly

Boiler information;
Manufacturer: Burnham Boiler #: P-204-W Serial #: 17036211
Q327A AB 8241 is what I see stamped on the existing pilot burner assembly. However, the manual for the boiler lists it as Q327A1006. It looks similar to the widely available Q327A 1626 assembly shown here;
http://www.houseneeds.com/shop/images/honeywell_q327a1626med.jpg
But, I also have one of those and it is not suitable for several reasons.