Wanted good pool tech in Phoenix, best place for prices online?

I need to replace by Jacuzzi cartridge filter on my in ground pool. I want to go with a Hayward 244T sand filter( going to use Zeobright instead of sand) and am looking for the best place to buy it( and a 1.5 HP pump). Does anyone have someone that they work with who might be able to do this reasonably( compared the retail rip-off at most of the pool places) in the SE Valley( phoenix/Gilbert) area? Also looking for the best place online to find such equipment.

As a side note, I have been wanting to replace the cartridge system for some time. The last few days it has been raining steadily, last evening I went out and turned the pump on early, I got a load crack and a spark flew out of the back of the motor( a Jacuzzi magna flow 1 hp), then nothing, breaking reset, still nothing, but the pool light still works. I have a feeling a short blew out the armature in the motor.

Thanks Brandon

Reply to
Brandon

Try Leslies. They've always treated me fairly and carry all the Hayward products.

...Jim Thompson

Reply to
Jim Thompson

i had 'swimming pool service and repair' recommended to me from a co-worker. i had everything replaced in my old pool but the hole and cooldecking. did a great job for a good price, on-time, and with minimal disruption. i recommended them to another person in my office, who had a pool reshaped by them with great success.

regards, charlie cave creek, az

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

Thanks for the leads, I will check them out.

Brandon

Reply to
Brandon

This week I'm a good pool tech. You can find me online at GayCabanaBoysofSaltLake.com

Reply to
Stormin Mormonn