Wanted good pool tech in Phoenix, best place for prices online?

I need to replace by Jacuzzi cartridge filter on my in ground pool. I want to go with a Hayward 244T sand filter( going to use Zeobright instead of sand) and am looking for the best place to buy it( and a 1.5 HP pump). Does anyone have someone that they work with who might be able to do this reasonably( compared the retail rip-off at most of the pool places) in the SE Valley( phoenix/Gilbert) area? Also looking for the best place online to find such equipment.
As a side note, I have been wanting to replace the cartridge system for some time. The last few days it has been raining steadily, last evening I went out and turned the pump on early, I got a load crack and a spark flew out of the back of the motor( a Jacuzzi magna flow 1 hp), then nothing, breaking reset, still nothing, but the pool light still works. I have a feeling a short blew out the armature in the motor.
Thanks Brandon

Try Leslies. They've always treated me fairly and carry all the Hayward products.
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

i had 'swimming pool service and repair' recommended to me from a co-worker. i had everything replaced in my old pool but the hole and cooldecking. did a great job for a good price, on-time, and with minimal disruption. i recommended them to another person in my office, who had a pool reshaped by them with great success.
regards, charlie cave creek, az
Thanks for the leads, I will check them out.
Brandon

This week I'm a good pool tech. You can find me online at GayCabanaBoysofSaltLake.com
--
Christopher a. Bung
Learn more about Gay Mormon Boys