Wanted (DFW): gravel

Any one got any left over pea gravel or decomposed granite they'd like to donate or let go for cheap?
Call my cell, please.
214-662-4885

I have one left over stone from when I applied gravel to my foundation. The stone is 15/16 inch in diameter. It's gray in color, and slightly oblong, with a slight dimple on one side. I'll let you have this stone for $3.99. You'll have to pick it up, since I wont ship it. If you prefer, I will auction it on Ebay, and you can possibly get a lower price, since I will start the bids at $2.00. However, like most items on Ebay, there will be a $10.00 handling fee.
"todd" wrote in message

I have approx. 2 tons of each. I will ship F.O.B. from Port Elizabeth S.A., but it would be more economical to purchase close to your home instead of getting free and paying the shipping charges.

Yeah, and be sure to wrap each stone separately and ship each one in it's own package. Of course you want to use bubble wrap to be sure no stones are damaged. :)