Want to See What Tree Roots Are Doing to Foundation

I've got a cherry tree growing about six feet from the foundation of my house. Some days moisture appears in the corner of the floor of the basement. (The basement wall is covered with paneling.) Is there an xray or something I can use to see how close the roots are to the foundation or to see if they're going into the foundaTRation?
Thanbks,
Mike
Roots are more or less as big as the tree. I'd not guess the roots are a problem, I'd look at drainage of gutters and the slope of the ground away from the house (or toward the house which would be bad) before suspecting the tree. Might want to pull off the paneling and look for cracks. Also mold.

I'm really reluctant to pull off the paneling. Six months ago, I had the roof reshingled and new gutters and down spouts installed. Guess I'll pull off the paneling.
Mike
You know you have a leak. Why take off the panelling?
I'd suggest you look from the outside for any signs of hairline cracks in the foundation in the area. They can be larger underground.
Then you can dig down to the weeping tile and fix it properly from the outside.
You can check out / cut the roots at the same time.
I dought they are doing any harm.
Good point. What's weeping tile?\\ Didn't see any hairline cracks, but you make a good point.
Mike