Want to hear a scam

I use Cigna drugs. This is a valid Cigna number. It has been running a commercial for at least 5 different offers.

800-351-3606
Reply to
Seymore4Head

The only thing real about pharmaceuticals are their side-effects.

Reply to
Liar Liar

So I have a valid number and I've told at least 5 people to call me. What makes your thing a scam?

You've never had an infection that an antibiotic cured?

Reply to
Micky

Nope. Only antipain drugs administered by a dentist.

(I'm not as tough as our alt.home.repair retired mall cop.)

Reply to
Leroy Brown