Want to hear a scam

I use Cigna drugs. This is a valid Cigna number. It has been running a commercial for at least 5 different offers. 800-351-3606
On 10/20/2015 03:43 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:

The only thing real about pharmaceuticals are their side-effects.
On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 16:20:38 -0400, Liar Liar

So I have a valid number and I've told at least 5 people to call me. What makes your thing a scam?

You've never had an infection that an antibiotic cured?
On 10/20/2015 05:11 PM, Micky wrote:

Nope. Only antipain drugs administered by a dentist.
(I'm not as tough as our alt.home.repair retired mall cop.)