want to convert my gas dryer to an electric dryer or sell it for $80.00

HELP I have a gas dryer and its gonna cost me over $300 to run my gas line close to the dryer. I just moved in this new home and I have had it with calling all around to see who can convert this gas dryer into an electric. If you have any suggestion, numbers or help please let me Kabarah know at 704-713-7904 Please leave you number also if not and you are interested in getting it before I kick it to the curb like a unwanted bag of stinky trash.
kabarah 704-713-7904 wrote:

kabarah 704-713-7904 wrote:

After spending 300.00 running it will cost less than running electric one. Conversion is impossible.
On 01/16/2015 03:52 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

OP is a troll
philo wrote:

Keep feeding the troll until his belly blows up.
On 01/16/2015 05:35 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Ok then I'll start posting instructions on how to convert a gas drier to electric...however I should first tell the story of how I converted my ex-wife's car from an internal combustion engine to an external combustion engine.
that was kind of fun
On 1/16/2015 4:44 PM, kabarah 704-713-7904 wrote:
-------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: want to convert my gas dryer to an electric dryer or sell it for $80.00 Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 21:44:01 +0000 From: kabarah 704-713-7904
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair Followup-To: alt.home.repair

I'm almost at a loss for words.
The dryer converting guy was just here a few hours ago. Why don't you call the appliance companies back? Should not cost more than fifty bucks.

I could do it, but only if it was originally an electric dryer that has been converted to a gas dryer.
On 1/16/2015 4:44 PM, kabarah 704-713-7904 wrote:

Since you are so cheap, maybe get some clothesline and clothespins?
On Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 11:10:04 AM UTC-5, Al Gore wrote:

Nah. Just move the dryer outside by the meter. Problem solved.