Want to buy a 'Hot Water Extractor' for carpet cleaning

Hi, A very happy new year to all!! I just rented a 'hot water extractor' form Home Depot for cleaning the carpet. I am impressed with the cleaning!! I was thinking of buying one. A couple of questions regarding that..

1) Any ideas of which one to buy..any real good ones in the market? Actually Home Depot machine does not have the name on it...I think its made for the home depot stores only.Where can I buy this vaccum (rather extracter) from? 2) What is the approximate price that I can expect? 3) How often can this form of carpet ceaning be used without damaging the carpet? Thanks a lot ! Waiting eagerly for your replies!!
Reply to
Sandra

Check in the December Consumer Reports. They have an index of articles for the previous year and I'm pretty sure they reviewed them.

As for what they cost, head to your local Target/Walmart and check.

Reply to
Bill Seurer

Reply to
rayzor_312