Walvac Central Vacuum

I bought a townhouse that has a Black and Decker Walvac Model 719 central Vacuum in it. There are no hoses or accessories and the previous owner also had no user guide for it. The vacuum unit seems to work fine. I wanted to get some info on the system.

Does anyone have this system? What hoses and accessories can I buy for it?

Thanks

Rich

Reply to
richard.friedel

This should be a good start:

Joseph Meehan

On Mar 3, 7:40=EF=BF=BDam, "Joseph Meehan" wrot= e:

you will find its more work to haul around the hose and power head than just push a regular sweeper, the only advantage to the central vac is exhausting the air outdoors. althoiugh a hepa filter on a regular vac is close.

Reply to
hallerb

Personally I find it easier, but each person has their preferences and each home has a different set of issues.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I find the central vac easier too unless using a top quality self propelled upright. But they only work well on carpet.

Reply to
Art

did ya happen to try google?

Reply to