Walvac Central Vacuum

I bought a townhouse that has a Black and Decker Walvac Model 719 central Vacuum in it. There are no hoses or accessories and the previous owner also had no user guide for it. The vacuum unit seems to work fine. I wanted to get some info on the system.
Does anyone have this system? What hoses and accessories can I buy for it?
Thanks
Rich
This should be a good start:
http://builtinvacuum.com/help/black-decker.html
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

you will find its more work to haul around the hose and power head than just push a regular sweeper, the only advantage to the central vac is exhausting the air outdoors. althoiugh a hepa filter on a regular vac is close.
Personally I find it easier, but each person has their preferences and each home has a different set of issues.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

did ya happen to try google?