Walmarts Delahey 6-Piece Wood Patio Set...Any Good?

This is web only, anybody have it? Is it comfortable and reasonably well made? Does it compare favorably with Targets Adagio stuff?
Heres the links http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?dest 99999997&product_id...
and http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_5/602-9283479-3363841 ?%...
The Walmart chairs look like they have a bracket under the arms does it
look OK? Also the tableis extendable, is the leaf self storing?

I have sat in the chairs. They are two small for me and uncomfortable. Seems solid enough in looking at them. Price seems CHEAP for any real quality.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

That exhibit nada.

Product Not Found!

There is no Target.com page matching your request.
Sorry:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id267156&cat 416&type=1&dept@44&path=0%3A4044%3A91416
and
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_8/601-6461522-6353749?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin 0062F62Y
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id267156&cat 416&type=1&dept@44&path=0%3A4044%3A91416
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_8/601-6461522-6353749?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin 0062F62Y
If you can't visit the store personally & assess the "quality," the risk that it is crap is too great to be worth e-ordering. If you can go sit in the chairs & judge for yourself how sturdy they are or are not, do that.
I had never even been inside a walmart until a couple years ago, when finally I was baited into their parking lot because of all the plants out there getting baked & drying up, so not a good source of plants. The couple of times I was hornswoggled into believing the price on something was too good to pass up, it was broken & in the garbage in no time.
I particularly remember a garden electrical extension that was less than half the price as I'd seen elsewhere. It did seem awfully light as though it were made out of feathers, & it burned out in no time at all; I guess i'm lucky it didn't electrocute me. Its replacement a bit pricier at Ace Hardware had a heftier weight &amp has never been a problem. Also when I needed an aquarium stand, I set about comparing prices. Walmart's cost WAY less. But when I went & looked at it, it was practically made out of gum wrappers it was so insubstantial, & not worth half the cheap price they put on it.
-paghat the ratgirl
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_8/601-6461522-6353749?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin 0062F62Y
They look cheap to me. Take a look at the bench I made on my web page. WalMart buys a lot better than I can, but I have $300 in material alone and I've seen the same on sale for $1000 at Smith & Hawkins. . How good do you think this many pieces of furniture can be at that price?
I'd pass on it.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

If you want people to look at your web page you need to provide a URL.

USDA Zone 8

Ooops!
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_8/601-6461522-6353749?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin 0062F62Y
and
you
That's a beautiful bench! I call our local Smith and Hawkins store "Smith and Wesson" because their prices are akin to armed robbery!

You've got them pegged. I actually did buy something from them once but it was overpriced for what I got. Last year I visited the store and just took measurements to build a chaise lounge.
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-8/qid=/ref=sr_1_8/601-1666650-9840919?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin 0028Z8FC

Editoral cartoon in news paper last week . Showed the Great Wall of China. Caption was The Great WAL-Mart of China. Remember a few years ago when WalMart ads said how they were helping the American small business companys by selling their products? So much for that. And yes I buy some things from WalMart. WW