Walmart TV drops price after I bought it?

I see Walmart lowered the price $40 on the TV I bought the very next day.
Do I need to return it and buy it again, or can I show the sales receipt and get the diff?
DuffauKid
Bring it back and ask for a credit. If they say no , return it and buy a new one. Likely they will credit difference
DK wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@backpacker.com wrote:

I'd just go back with receipt. This happened to me this week at Acme where I bought a cheap LCD TV for wife's birthday. Got $20 credited to my credit card. Frank
Many (most? all?) stores will honor a price reduction within 30 days of purchase or within whatever their "full refund" time frame is.
Think about it. If they didn't, you would simply do what you asked about: "return it and buy it again".
DK wrote:

Most stores will refund the difference if it drops the item within thirty days.
--
Have a Great Week !

Check Winter Haven\'s Current Weather
barbarow wrote:

I returned some items to Loews. During the time the items were resting at my house, the price went UP. Loews gave me back the new, higher, price!

Don't you suppose that it would make more sense to pick up the phone and ask Wal-Mart?
--
Regards,

Don't be silly. Even though the phone number is probably on the receipt, it is far better to ask people around the world for their opinions rather than the decision maker.