Walmart, the incredible shrinking food trick

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 20:00:19 -0400, "Stormin Mormon \\(on backup

Thinking of signs, I remember an Arby's selling "roast bee sandwiches".

Mark Lloyd
How much did they charge for that advice?
--

Christopher A. Young
.

"Charles" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
I'll take Wegmans rather than Tops, any day. The staff at Tops always seems "on edge" like they are about to be fired at any instant.
--

Christopher A. Young
.