WalMart ColorPlace Patio Paint?

Hi
I need to repaint my patio, it is concrete, it sees alot of foot traffic.
I was going to use the Kelly Moore 1350 patio paint, then I saw the ColorPlace paint at Walmart. They also make a patio paint.
Anyone know anything about or use the WalMart paint?

Walmart interior paint is terrific, in fact you can't beat it. Walmart exterior isn't. I however have never used the concrete paint. Lou
Lou wrote: ...

I've used one WM-branded exterior paint that seems just as good as any other I've used. It is a Sherwin-Williams manufactured paint. Of course, wasn't that much cheaper than S-W direct, but they were open at a time S-W store wasn't.
Like any other paint comparison, a name alone isn't enough; one must compare specific paints at similar price points to having any many at all...
dpb wrote: ...

Dang my typing is getting atrocious... :(
"to having any many at all..." -- what's up w/ that? :)
"to having any meaning at all..."

If you're set on WalMart.... I can't help you.
However, if you're not opposed to options, look into H&C concrete _stain_. This is an excellent product. Sold at places like Sherwin Williams & B. Moore.

You're a Walmart shopper... you buy whatever is cheapest...sheesh

But the paint is a good buy. Lead is a good shield against radiation.
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 22:36:40 -0400, "bb"

and made in China from materials and contents that are largly unknown. Somehow I can't get excited about Chinese paint--and finding out a year or two later it has toxic industrial waste in it that is leaching out into your home.
I'd recommend a reputable paint supplier, and not Wally-World...

As long as it doesn't glow in the dark on it's own, it's OK :-)

Just because it's cheap, doesn't mean it's good. What you suggested may not be good advice.

I use the color place exterior primer, but our experience with the rest of the color place paints has not been good.