wallpapper boarder isn't

KS> I just put up a wallpaper boarder and the edges didn't quite stick. Is ther
KS> anything I can use to stick them down for good without ruining the wall?
They make an adhesive to use after-the-fact. Go to the wallpaper adhesive section, should be a small plastic bottle about 5" tall labelled something to indicate re-attaches loose wallpaper.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* List was current at time of printing.
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971