Wallpaper edges beginning to lift

....in the bathroom. I can just get a fingernail underneath the edges. I'm enforcing the "fan during showers rule" with an iron fist, but I still need to deal with this, since I'm not in a financial position to redo the whole bathroom. Is there a way to re-glue these edges before they get much worse? Any cool tricks?
Seam glue, very sticky for lifting Seams .
On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 19:03:19 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

I don't recommended the seam adhesive. It's a bit like elmers & is difficult to remove. A bit of premixed in a hypodermic needle works well. Let it soak into the paper for a few minutes. It will get more pliable. Heat from a hairdryer helps too.
Doug Kanter wrote:

All seams, or just along tub enclosure and bottom of wall?

I'm
need
whole
worse?
Mostly in the tub area (above the 6' mark where the tile ends, and one seam that's about 12" outside the shower curtain. And, since the house came with this wallpaper, I have no idea if it's meant for bathrooms. The prior owners were a bit ditzy, but they didn't seem silly enough to be oblivious to the existence of special types of paper.
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:13:53 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

Uh Doug, I've made my living installing wallcoverings for over 25 years. Your problem is no big deal. I trust you can see my previous post?

edges.
still
seam
with
owners
the
Where am I supposed to come up with a hypodermic needle? My doctor was happy to give me a scalpel for use in removing fish hooks, but a needle might be dicey.
Seam Seal works, it is made for bad seams, just clean it off the paper before it cures.
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 04:20:38 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
<snipped>

Yea I see your point. Medical supply for veterinary service? You'll want a large orifice needle. Hypo works well but isn't necessary. Sometimes I just shove the glue in with a finger.
<snipped>

<snipped>
I bought a big hypo sold for this purpose at a big box store (Lowes/HD - can't remember which)
Pet supply stores may carry also.
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:22:24 GMT, "diane"

Check Skid Row
Try a "glue syringe" from your local woodworking store.