Wall tile mortar

I am putting new ceramic tile in my small bathroom. I also need to put one level of tiling on the wall above the floor tiling. I will use thinset mortar for my floor tiling. Do I use thinset mortar also for the wall tiles? If not what do I use?

you can use thinset or mastic

You can use almost any construction adhesive for that application. It's a lot easier to apply and just as durable unless you habitually bang into the tile baseboard.