Wall plates

using one gang for each switch allows end user to install dimmers later if desired however.

nate

Reply to
N8N

I got two boxes of spec grade toggles at an architectural salvage, NIB (but very old) for $10 I think a while back :)

box of 10 spec grade receps was only $15 at supply house, I replaced everything on the 2nd floor of my house and still have about half the matl left over

nate

Reply to
N8N

i wasn't stymied. As stated in my OP, i hadn't looked yet. i may get the screwless ones and look REALLY professional!

Reply to
Steve Barker