Wall plate for three duplex outlets?

I'm mounting three duplex outlets in a three-gang box. Actually, two duplex outlets and one of those single-outlet/single light-switch combo units that fits a duplex wall plate. So I need a wall plate with six outlet openings. I can't find one.
--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:

There are sectional plates that you stack together to make any combination you want. They're not that hard to find if you know to look for them. HTH
Bob
On 12/11/2004 5:30 PM zxcvbob wrote:

Thanks -- I've seen and used them before and they always look kind of clunky. Hoping to find something all of one piece.
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Use decora receptacles if you can't find the regular plate
On 12/11/2004 5:42 PM Greg wrote:

This is a triple-gang box with two duplex outlets and one single-outlet/switch combo. So it has five outlets and one switch. I can find Decora equivalents for the two two duplex outlets, but can't find a Decora equivalent for the single-outlet/switch combo.
--

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Look at the last page of:
http://www.passandseymour.com/pdf/D02-08.pdf
Perce
On 12/11/04 08:48 pm Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

On 12/11/2004 7:24 PM Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

Well dad-gum it. When my younger brother worked at Dixieline or HD or something like that, he said that the philosophy was to stock 90% of the items a customer might need. Or the most popular 90% of items. Which means that I, who lives on the edge of the bell curve, usually end up not finding the last 10% of the stuff I do need. The outlet/switch combo DOES exist, just no retailers around here stock it.
--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Home Depot in Ft Myers has them (this morning)
Very simple... just jog down to Home Despot and see what they have.
All the combo's like that which I've seen had the switch set up to fit into a norma outlet hole, so a normal dual outlet cover would fit. In your case all you'd need is a double wallplate for four outlets.
"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"

On 12/11/2004 5:43 PM Noozer wrote:

But I need a triple wallplate for six outlets.
--

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"

into
case
Same thing... a switch/outlet looks like a normal duplex outlet.
"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott" wrote:

try here http://www.twacomm.com/Catalog/Dept_ID_379.htm
page down for 3-gang, have plastic or SS, also 4-gang
On 12/11/2004 6:01 PM Reed wrote:

Just the ticket! Thanks!
--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:

http://www.twacomm.com/Catalog/Model_86030.htm?SID=KSM57AGDND8L8PAMC48SHPF95G11BTV8
Don't thank me, send cash ;-)
On 12/11/2004 6:32 PM Bell wrote:

Thank you Caller Number 2! Reed beat you by 31 minutes (on my server). As a consolation prize you win a hearty handclasp and this set of playing cards with pictures of Estes Park on the backs.
(Thank you for the help!)
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:

Yes. I saw Reed's post about 5 minutes after I posted. It's also amazing that we found the same website. You can keep the cards. Shipping and handling charges would be worth more than the link. ;-)
On 12/12/2004 5:40 AM Bell wrote:

But . . . playing cards! Estes Park! Are you sure?