Wall Oven Measurements

I am considering buying a wall oven. Everywhere I look, one of the main specifications mentioned is 24, 27 or 30 inches. Can someone please tell me what measurement this refers to? I am looking at used units, and I need to know exactly what to measure to determine what size it fits into (of the above sizes). Thanks so much in advance!

24, 27 or 30 inches. The width of the unit.
You need to know width and depth of the oven. The power requirements, and possibly venting requirements. Good luck in finding cabinets that fit the older ones.

It's the width of the oven. If I were you, I'd contact the manufactuer of the specific model to get all the dimensions of the oven.
JennP.
JennP.
jollygood wrote:

This is the width as measured across the space required to fit the oven into the wall cavity. Be careful, sometimes the door is a bit wider, which can be a problem with the adjacent cabinets.