Wall mounted light switch with a motion detector

I'm looking for a wall mounted light switch with a motion detector. For example when walk to the room the lights turn on and later when I leave lights turn off. I'm in europe and have 220-250V power. The models here are limited and cost over 80 USD so I'm looking for more alternatives.
In the US, we have wall switches with built in motion detectors. With these you are not limited to a few fixture styles. I would assume that similar devices are made in Europe

Check at www.smarthome.com.
I don't know if they have 250v models and I don't know if they ship to Europe.
With 110 power it's $19 (US), I cannot find a 220 model in Google... http://www.electronicsoutfitter.com/store/jassh57885.html
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Voltage is not a big concern the current rating is. Tony

That is what I am looking for. Can you elaborate on concern over current rating?
I use that very item in several applications in my home and like the results.
When I added a new one, I found it for as little as $13 at a local Lowe's.