Wall coating advice needed!!!

Hi all,

I started my conversion a couple of years back and im now in the final steps!!! (ill make sure to put some pics up). We are looking to have the outside walls coated and we were recommended by a friend a comany called Wetherprufe Coatings? 'Wetherprufe Coatings Wales'

The work they did on my friends house was really good but just wanted a second opinion.

Has anyone used these guys?

Thanks!!

Reply to
welshkerry

They are mostly Yanks on here. This stuff is mostly used on old buildings with various defects. It covers the defects up. For a while.

But after a while it looks like shit and you discover any guarantee has so many loopholes that it's worthless. "Never" is a long time.

You would do better to have the walls/exterior fixed by traditional means, paint is just paint. If you want it coloured, go out and buy some masonary paint and apply it yourself.

The results you get are all down to the preparation.

Reply to
harryagain