Walkman plays slow

Hello!
I have an old Panasonic walkman model #RX-S35 that I recently purchased at the Goodwill. The unit plays tapes slowly, but aside from that works fine. Does anyone have any idea what I should check to try and fix this?
Thanks for any help!!
Douglas
:)

It was probably once Sitre Magana's and he traded it in for a doughnut.
Anyway, check for traces of glaze along the head and the capstan and roller and clean. Might want to check for traces of doughnut in the motor section and belts.
also check for hair wrapped around any of the rollers. Don't know how it got into mine but it was an annual inspection I had to make. Another common problem was broken solder joints on the headphone jack